Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rihanna to keep New Year’s resolutions

Rihanna to keep New Year’s resolutions


Rihanna has made several New Year’s resolutions that she intends to keep.

The 'Russian Roulette’ singer – who had a difficult 2009 after being assaulted by then-boyfriend Chris Brown in February – plans to get rid of as many of her bad habits as possible next year.

She said: 'I want to stop shopping, being late, start waking up early, stuff like that.'

Although her career is going from strength-to-strength, the 21-year-old star has vowed not to let her work get in the way of spending time with her loved ones.

She added: 'I’d like to see my mum and grandparents more. I don’t have a lot of girlfriends, but the one I do have is around me all the time.'

Career-wise, the 'Umbrella’ hitmaker also has a number of achievements she would like to accomplish in the coming decade.

She explained: 'I want to learn the drums and I want to work with Depeche Mode so bad.'

‘Takers’ Star Matt Dillon Discusses His Scenes With Chris BrownRihanna admits admiration for Lady Gaga