Friday, January 1, 2010

N-Dubz to give up the habit

N-Dubz to give up the habit


N-Dubz star Tulisa wants to give up her bad habits in the New Year.

The 'Number One’ hitmaker is planning some major self-improvements in 2010 starting with a resolution to stop biting her nails.

She said: "My resolutions are to stop biting my nails and cut down on energy drinks.'

Tulisa’s bandmate Fazer is also making New Year’s resolutions and one of them is to bulk up.

He said: 'I want to put on the 28lbs I lost while recording the new album 'Against All Odds’."

As well as her self-improvement vows, 21-year-old Tulisa also wants to find a new house in the New Year.

She added: 'I really want a house. Somewhere to live would be brilliant."

‘Eclipse’ Actress Bryce Dallas Howard Strived For ‘Continuity’ As VictoriaChristina Milian is ‘nervous’ about giving birth