Friday, January 22, 2010

Peter Andre wants to work with Amy Winehouse

Peter Andre wants to work with Amy Winehouse


The 'Behind Closed Doors’ singer would love to team up with the troubled singer, who is currently recording her third album, after learning she is a fan of his.

Peter said: 'I think Amy is an absolutely incredible singer, and I would be thrilled to work with her at some point.

'I know she’s had her fair share of troubles, but I think she’s a lovely girl who just needs a cuddle.

'I have bumped into her goddaughter Dionne Bromfield at a few things over the last year. Dionne always tells me how much Amy likes me, and how every time I’m on TV, she points at the TV and says, 'There’s my Pete!’ '

The 36-year-old singer – who split from wife Katie Price last March - also revealed that 2010 has been a good year for him so far following the emotional upheaval of 2009.

He told new! magazine: 'I’m so much more relaxed and happier than I was last year, and I feel like I’ve got nothing but good things ahead. Life is full of highs and lows and this definitely feels like it’s going to be a great year.'

Katie Price found Alex Reid break-up tougher than Peter Andre‘Spider-Man 4′ Scrapped, Studio Plans 2012 Reboot