Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne share clothes

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne share clothes


The couple can often be found wearing items from each other’s wardrobe, with Ozzy particularly keen on donning Sharon’s jackets.

A source said: 'They wear each other’s clothes all the time.

'Ozzy gets so confused about which clothes are whose, he ends up just putting on the first thing he grabs. He’s always wearing Sharon’s jackets.'

The pair find the arrangement 'convenient' as it means they never run out of clean clothes.

Ozzy is not the only member of the Osbourne clan to take a shine to Sharon’s wardrobe.

The couple’s 25-year-old daughter Kelly recently revealed she loves nothing better than rooting through her mother’s garments as she has such good dress sense.

Kelly explained: 'I learned everything I know about clothes from my mum. Her wardrobe is amazing - I call it 'Mum's Oxfam Shop’, because I nick everything, especially shoes.

"She is about 5ft, so she loves high heels. Maybe that's where I get my shoe addiction from. I'm obsessed with Gina Sparkles. I have hundreds of pairs!

Ozzy Osbourne names next albumBrittany Murphy, Ashton Kutcher Discuss Love In 2002