Sunday, May 2, 2010

Paris Hilton is happy to be single

Paris Hilton is happy to be single


The socialite – who ended her 14-month romance with reality TV star Doug Reinhardt in April – insists she just wants to be on her own and have fun.

In an interview on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show’, she said: 'I don't really want to date anyone yet. I just want to hang out with my friends and my family and enjoy life and focus on my work."

Despite her single vow, the 29-year-old star admitted she enjoyed having dinner with her ex-boyfriend Jason Shaw - who she dated from 2001 to 2003 – last week, and hinted something romantic could happen between them again.

She added: 'I was with someone I was with, like, years ago back in the day. We'll see what happens. I love him so much. We're very close and I've known him a very long time."

Susan Boyle in a panic after intruder incidentMTV Movie Awards Are Important Proving Ground For Comedian Hosts