Monday, May 3, 2010

Lindsay Lohan gets child protection visit

Lindsay Lohan gets child protection visit


The troubled actress currently lives with her 16-year-old sister Ali, and their father Michael is now keen for authorities to become involved as he doesn’t believe Lindsay is fit to look after her sibling – and blames their mother Dina for allowing the situation to occur.

Michael – who has repeatedly claimed his older daughter is addicted to prescription drugs - said: 'I’m going to bring child protection services into the picture in New York. Dina has no right whatsoever allowing Ali, a 16 year old, to come out here without supervision given the situation Lindsay is in.'

Dina has been rumoured to be looking into filing a restraining order against her 50-year-old ex-husband, but he believes she has no grounds to do so and has urged his former spouse to agree to a meeting to discuss the welfare of the actress.

He told website Hollyscoop: 'I spoke to their lawyers and they told me they have no grounds to get a restraining order. How many times has Dina said she will get a restraining order? She has done this a dozen times.

'If this is the way she wants to go about fixing the problem instead of addressing my daughters issue then it just show you where her heart and minds are at.

'I’m issuing Dina an ultimatum now. She sits down and mediates with me with regards about getting my daughter help or I’m going to court and I’m getting child protection services involved.'

Last week, Michael attempted to stage an intervention to 'save' the 23-year-old star.

He flew to Los Angeles and went to her apartment building in Hollywood accompanied by four plain clothes police officers, but she wouldn't let him in.

He vowed at the time: 'I won't give up, I'll do whatever I have to do to get her the help she needs.'

Following the incident, Lindsay described him as her 'ex-dad', while Dina branded him 'dangerous'.

‘Halloween 3D’ Plans Still Up In The AirLindsay Lohan’s mum has a protective ‘team’ around daughter