Sunday, May 9, 2010

Will.i.am says Ashley was 'crazy' to cheat on Cheryl Cole

Will.i.am says Ashley was crazy to cheat on Cheryl Cole


Will.i.am thinks Ashley Cole was "crazy" to cheat on Cheryl Cole.

The Black Eyed Peas star - who has been romantically linked to the 'Parachute' singer since she split from the soccer star in February - has branded the sportsman "stupid" for allegedly sleeping with several other women behind the back of the "most beautiful girl in the world".

He said: "I just still can't believe Cheryl was ever cheated on. I mean, what has to be going through your head to cheat on Cheryl?

"She's the most beautiful woman in the world. Once you have her, a man can't do any better. It's just crazy.

"She ain't even the sort of girl that's out there flaunting it or anything like that, she's a real good girl. When you get a girl like that, you do everything you can to keep her, you don't go out fooling around.

"To get a girl that knows how to conduct herself is a rare thing and you've got to be stupid to jeopardise that."

Cheryl is currently supporting Black Eyed Peas on their European tour and will.i.am - who produced the 26-year-old star's debut solo album '3 Words' - had pledged he will still be there for her when their time on the road together ends.

He added to Now magazine: "After all she's been through, she needs rescuing. It's crazy the way she was treated and she knows I'm here whenever she needs me.

"If she's in New York, I'll get on a flight to see her, if she's in Los Angeles, I'll get on a flight to see her - I'll even come to London. If she needs me she knows I'm there, no excuses."

Cheryl Cole and will.i.am mockedAshley Greene Cast In ‘Butter’ Comedy