Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sharon Osbourne admits she's a 'big mouthed old bat'

Sharon Osbourne admits shes a big mouthed old bat


Sharon Osbourne is a big-mouthed old bat. That is her description, not mine.

Sharon has apologised to Curtis Stone after calling him (and all Australians) 'smug' on last week’s The Celebrity Apprentice.

Osbourne has reversed her comments, going as far as to kiss and make up with the Australian Celebrity Chef.

This is how what happened:

Donald Trump: How are you getting along with Curtis?

Sharon Osbourne: I love Curtis.

Donald: So you think he is a good guy now?

Sharon: He is going to marry one of my daughters. He is going to cook for me at Christmas. We love him.

Donald: So Sharon, you didn’t like Curtis very much at one point , and now you really like him a lot.

Sharon: Yeah, because I’m a big-mouthed old bat ,

Donald: You’re not old ,

Sharon: Hush , no tolerance, no tolerance. I open my mouth all the time and I have to apologize for my bad behaviour and realise he is fabulous.

Donald: Curtis, how did you like working with her?

Curtis: I had a lot of fun with Sharon, we went shopping ,

The Osbourne/Stone Rock Solid team won their project for the week and kept their jobs on The Celebrity Apprentice.


Undercover.com.au

From ‘Prince Of Persia’ To ‘Beastly,’ What Are The Ingredients For A Summer Blockbuster?Dannii Minogue is ‘too busy’ to get married