Thursday, May 27, 2010

Simon Cowell’s ex-girlfriend wants to give him away at wedding

Simon Cowell’s ex-girlfriend wants to give him away at wedding


Sinitta – who dated the music mogul in the 1980s – admits she will be 'sad' to see the music mogul tie the knot with make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy but wants to play a key role in their nuptials.

She said: 'I’d like to give him away. It would be sad though. I said before he got engaged that I never thought he would get married.'

Despite her upset, the 41-year-old beauty also admitted she hopes Simon and Mezhgan have children together.

She said: 'I’d love to be a godmother.'

Sinitta also admitted she has no idea when the couple plan to marry and believes people should stop pressuring them into setting a date.

She added to BANG Showbiz: 'I think we should just let them enjoy being engaged and stop rushing them.'

The 'So Macho’ singer recently claimed she fears Simon will not go through with the wedding plans.

She said: "I really don't know if he will go through with it. If he is really true to himself he probably won't."

Simon Cowell’s ex fears he will pull wedding‘Don McKay’: A Noir Too Far, By Kurt Loder