Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Susan Boyle in a panic after intruder incident

Susan Boyle in a panic after intruder incident


Susan Boyle was scared out of her "living daylights" by an intruder in her home.

The Scottish singing sensation – who returned to her property in Blackburn, West Lothian, in January to find a teenager running past her out of the door – was severely shaken by the break-in but is still confident enough to live on her own.

She said: "When I was coming home with my friends I opened the front door and the guy just came down the stairs and brushed past me.

"That scared the living daylights out of me and I don’t know how the hell he got in yet. But there was no question about it, my security was OK. It was just that particular night, it was a bad night."

Despite the incident, the 49–year-old star – who recently added a five-bedroom, £300,000 house to her property portfolio, as well keeping her family home – has complete confidence in her security.

She said: "Things have been put in place by my management team and they have been really good. They do protect me. They do look after me.

"I’m getting all the care I need, all the protection I need and I am very happy with them. And the boy that broke into my house has since been caught by the police."

Steve Carell, Tina Fey Ponder Getting Busy At ‘Date Night’ PremiereRadio1 Celebrates 500th Essential Mix at Circus