Thursday, April 1, 2010

Charlotte Church a 'hideous' girlfriend

Charlotte Church a hideous girlfriend


The Welsh singer – who has two children, two-year-old Ruby and Dexter, 14 months, with her rugby player partner Gavin Henson – believes her 'mood swings' have brought the couple closer as it has boosted their knowledge of one another.

She said: "We will get married – but we're really in no rush. We're very happy together. We're been together for five years now and Gavin puts up with all my mood swings. I was hideous to him when I was pregnant! But I'd like to think that we know each other pretty well."

The 24-year-old beauty – who is set to feature on the judging panel of the new UK reality TV programme 'Over The Rainbow' – also admitted she partly took the job because it allowed her to spend a lot of time at home with the children.

She said: "I was offered other stuff and turned it down because I wasn't ready to come back to work. I liked the fact that this show was about singing and I could bring something to it. Before now I couldn't bear the thought of leaving my little ones – this show felt right. Also, it's on a Saturday, so it's not too big a commitment."

‘Sex And The City 2′ Stars Dish On What Carrie And Co. Have Been Up ToSimon Cowell planning huge showbiz wedding