Friday, March 19, 2010

Sharon Osbourne gives Simon Cowell her blessing

Sharon Osbourne gives Simon Cowell her blessing


Sharon Osbourne thinks Simon Cowell and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy are 'perfect' for each other.

The TV star – who is a judge on Simon’s show 'America’s Got Talent’ and was previously on the judging panel of his UK programme 'The X Factor’ – has met Mezghan and thinks Simon has found his 'Miss Right’.

She said: 'I know her, she’s an extremely classy and elegant woman. I think they’re a perfect couple and they bring out the best in each other.'

Sharon, 57, insists she has always been on good terms with Simon, despite her exit from 'The X Factor’ in 2008, but doesn’t think she would ever make a return to the pop search show.

She said: 'Simon likes to be around beautiful young women. That’s not me and I’m too much of a loose cannon. He doesn’t want me telling him there’s something wrong with his baby. Not that there is, but he never knows what’s coming out of my mouth. He likes to know what’s coming next.'

Who Are Kristen Stewart And Miley Cyrus Taking To The Oscars?Simon Cowell planning huge showbiz wedding