Monday, March 1, 2010

Kesha wants a British boyfriend

Kesha wants a British boyfriend


The American singer – who is currently on a promotional tour of Europe – has set her sights on finding love on her travels and has already developed a crush on Kasabian frontman Tom Meighan after meeting him at the Shockwaves NME Awards this week.

Speaking about Tom, she said: "I met him backstage and he's hot. You guys have a lot of hot babes over here."

As well as the 'Fire’ rocker, the 'Tik Tok’ hitmaker also likes comedian Ricky Gervais.

She added: "That fat guy in 'The Office’. I'd hit that."

Kesha also confessed she and her band have an unusual pre-show ritual – which involves baby oil.

She explained: "Me and my band get naked, lather ourselves with baby oil then roll in glitter.

"We do it before every show.'

Kesha has previously confessed to being a big Kasabian fan.

She said: 'I went to the BRIT Awards and loved Florence and The Machine and Dizzee Rascal. And I want to take all the Kasabian guys home.'

The star also admitted she prefers her British fans to those anywhere else in the world.

Speaking ahead of her MySpace secret show in London recently, she said: 'Don’t tell America but the UK fans are the best. I’m throwing a huge animal party, performance and life should be about having fun and I embrace that message all the time.

'I hope I’m still on stage with these animals when I’m 45. I prefer the animals to humans.'

Cheryl Cole is most sung artist of 2010‘Hurt Locker’ Producer Apologizes For Dissing ‘Avatar’