Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jennifer Lopez puts her family first

Jennifer Lopez puts her family first


Jennifer Lopez is putting her home life before her career for the first time.

The actress-and-singer - who has two-year-old twins Max and Emme with husband Marc Anthony has enjoyed spending time away from the spotlight and thinks it has helped her realise what's important to her.

She said: "I think you have to know what is most important to you. And I think you have to realise that as much as you put into work, you have to put into your relationship and your children - but more so. That is how you balance it.

"For me, my family is the most important thing and everything else comes after that. It is hard to do everything, but you just have to. You have to make that effort. I have put so much time into my career in the past, so much time trying to get ahead and all that. But you have to do as much and then more for your home life too."

The 40-year-old beauty who is set to release a new album in the summer and stars in the romantic comedy 'The Back-Up Plan' admits she is still on a "learning curve" as a mother.

She said: "I try to spend all my free time with Marc and the babies. It's all a learning curve really. The last year has been an amazing time for us, me and Marc. I just wish I could be in two places at once. I would rather be at home now with my babies if I could be."

Cheryl Cole to meet Ashley for 15 minutes‘Smurfs’ Actor Alan Cumming Reveals His ‘Gutsy’ Character