Friday, February 19, 2010

Robbie Williams changing his mind on kids

Robbie Williams changing his mind on kids


Robbie Williams is 'coming round to the idea' of having children.

The 'Angels’ hitmaker said his fiancee, US actress Ayda Field, is constantly nagging him to start a family and he is slowly preparing himself to agree to her wishes.

Speaking of becoming a father, Robbie said: 'I’m feeling good things. She keeps going on about it and really, really wants one – and I’m coming around to the idea. But it’s slowly, slowly catchy monkey.'

Robbie – who will receive an Outstanding Contribution to Music honour at the BRIT Awards in London tomorrow (16.02.10) – is currently focusing on improving his mental and physical health and believes he is making good progress.

He added in an interview with The Sun newspaper: 'It sounds heavy but I was crippled with nerves over my latest album. But I’m in really good shape both mentally and physically. Mentally, I’m doing really well. I often get sidetracked and let my thoughts take me to a place that I don’t really want to go.

'I’ve been doing an awful lot about that recently.'

The 36-year-old star was seen entering a recording studio with former band Take That recently and has finally admitted they are working together.

He said: 'I could tell you about it, but they would kill me. Let’s but it this way, something big is on its way.'

‘Terribly Happy’: Town Without Pity, By Kurt LoderRobbie Williams set to rejoin Take That