Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cheryl Cole isn't motivated by money

Cheryl Cole isnt motivated by money


The Girls Aloud beauty - who has been left devastated by allegations her soccer star husband Ashley Cole cheated on her again - admits she enjoys having no financial worries but it isn't the driving force behind her decisions.

She said: "I'm the least money motivated person that you'd come across. I never had a thing growing up as a child. We were, you could say, poor, we didn't have any money. But it's never something that I have been driven by. It's obviously something that's nice and it's a bonus to have, and amazing that I can have nice things and I don't have to worry like other people, but it's not what drives me.

"I just absolutely love what I do and I love music and I'm passionate about my job. And that's it really, that's what keeps me going."

Despite speculation Simon Cowell is keen to have Cheryl join him on the judging panel when he launches 'The X Factor' in the US, the 26-year-old singer says she has no intention to move Stateside.

She told Britain's OK! magazine: "I have no plans to move.

"If the day comes when I break America I will give it 150 per cent. But until that happens I'm just going to focus on each day as it comes."

‘Valentine’s Day’ Cast Challenges ‘Twilight’ Cast To A Dance-OffCheryl Cole devastated after Ashley photo revelations