Saturday, November 28, 2009

Miley Cyrus thinks she is the 'coolest person ever'

Miley Cyrus thinks she is the coolest person ever


The 'Hannah Montana’ star is never scared of meeting other famous people because she is far trendier than everyone she knows.

When asked if she gets star-struck, she replied: 'No, I’m pretty cool. I’m pretty much the coolest person ever, no, I’m pretty cool. I’m pretty much the coolest person ever.'

Although she is a world famous star, 17-year-old Miley does have something in common with her fellow teenagers – she has a crush on 'High School Musical’ heartthrob Zac Efron

During an interview with Sirius XM radio show 'The Morning Mash Up’, she said: 'There are not many things about me that are like a normal teenage girl. But the one normal teenage girl thing is that I think Zac Efron is the hottest person in the world. I really, really like him. And it’s weird, it’s weird because he’s my friend. I think also the reason he is so sexy is because he and Vanessa Hudgens have been together since the first 'High School Musical’ and, I think that’s really cool.'

Zac, 22, isn’t the only actor Miley thinks is hot. She quipped: 'Johnny Depp is way hotter than Robert Pattinson, for sure.'

‘Michael Jackson’s This Is It’ Banks $100 Million Around The GlobeDannii Minogue ready to marry