Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lindsay Lohan brands her father a 'lunatic'

Lindsay Lohan brands her father a lunatic


Lindsay Lohan has branded her father a 'lunatic'.

The 'Mean Girls’ actress – who is seeking a restraining order from Michael Lohan – doesn’t want her dad in her life because he has abused everyone in her family.

She wrote on her Twitter page: "My father is a lunatic and doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me and my family. He should be where he has always put himself after verbally abusing and physically abusing people all my life,-behind bars.

'Its so sad to get a phone call from my baby sister just now asking, 'why is daddy doing this?’ Through tears. He’s crossed the lines and hurt me and my family 4 the last time, So much for having a 'dad’,.. I’m going to spend some time with the ones that love me and i love now (sic).'

Lindsay also said she wants to change her surname because she doesn’t want to be associated with Michael.

She said: 'The next shopping spree I’m going on is for a new last name!!!'

Michael hit back at his daughter claiming he is only trying to help her as he is concerned she is addicted to prescription drugs and wants her to go to rehab.

He said: 'I want my daughter off prescription medication. She never needed it in her life, I’m not going to watch my daughter die. Hate me now, but you love me more later because I’m gonna turn her life around.'

Michael Jackson ‘Will Always Be An Icon,’ Alicia Keys SaysLindsay Lohan due in court