Monday, November 2, 2009

Lady Gaga giving away her hair with new album

Lady Gaga giving away her hair with new album


Lady Gaga is giving away a lock of her hair with her new album.

The 'Paparazzi’ singer is preparing to release a deluxe version of her new album 'The Fame Monster’ as a special-edition art book next month with a number of bizarre gifts, including a piece of her blonde hair, a personal note from the songstress and a jigsaw puzzle.

The collector’s sets will also be filled with pictorials, posters, fanzines, paper dolls, 3D glasses and a behind-the-scenes look at her bizarre life.

As well as all the hits from the 2008 LP 'The Fame’, the updated album will feature eight new tracks, including 'Telephone’ – a duet with Beyonce Knowles.

Gaga is currently rehearsing hard for 'The Monster Ball Tour’, which will coincide with the updated LP.

She explained: "I’ve been training for two hours a day to get ready for this. I sing on the treadmill! I do cardio and weights on top of my rehearsals. I want to get my whole body in prime condition so I can carry the show."

The singer – who is known for her outrageous fashion choices and party lifestyle – also admitted she has tried hard to look 'interesting' while allowing her to grow in self confidence.

She explained to Canada’s Flare magazine: "Fashion saved my life. It was complete liberation, it made me feel powerful, ambitious and much more resilient.

"We all need an image that screams, 'I’m an individual!’ I think Jennifer Aniston is beautiful - she’s gorgeous - but I prefer to look interesting rather than pretty.'

'The Fame Monster’ is due for release in the US on November 24.

Jamie Foxx Wants Mike Tyson Biopic To Go Beyond HeadlinesLady Gaga to release The Fame Monster