Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kelly Osbourne fears return to drink and drugs

Kelly Osbourne fears return to drink and drugs


Kelly Osbourne fears she will turn to drink and drugs when 'Dancing with the Stars’ ends.

The 25-year-old presenter is concerned she will lapse back into substance abuse when she has more time on her hands but is doing her best to avoid repeating her self-destructive habits.

Kelly – who is in the final of the US TV talent show - said: 'When I’m busy and not left with me in my own head I’m fine.

'I worry about when the show stops – slipping back into negativity, drink and drugs. I’m taking precautions so I won’t get in that position. My life when I drink is so dark and miserable.'

Although Kelly has been sober since she left a rehab clinic in February, she has no problem with others drinking alcohol around her and has even postponed her wedding to 19-year-old Luke Worrall until he is old enough to drink in America, where the legal age is 21.

Kelly – who mainly lives in the US - told Britain’s The Sun newspaper: 'Luke and I are engaged and we’ll get married when I want to. But he isn’t even 21 yet, so he can’t drink in America so what’s the point in getting married until he can?'

Luke turns 21 in December 2011.

‘2012′ TV Show Would Be ‘A Little Bit Like ‘Lost,’ ‘ Director SaysLindsay Lohan’s mum fears the worst