Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jonas Brother given piano for his birthday

Jonas Brother given piano for his birthday


Nick Jonas was given a piano for his 17th birthday.

The Jonas Brothers singer was delighted to be gifted the musical instrument as it brought back memories of writing one of the group’s songs.

Talking about the piano ' which was originally located at the Ontario hotel where the band filmed their movie 'Camp Rock’ - said: "It's actually the piano I wrote 'A Little Bit Longer' on. It's definitely got a special meaning for me. I originally wanted to get a plaque just to put on the piano when I got there saying that I wrote the song on, but the family just decided to get it for me.

"I think I'm going to put it in our office where our management team works. It's a nice piece of memorabilia with lots of meaning."

Nick, who turned 17 yesterday (16.09.09), admits he finds special occasions overwhelming because he doesn’t like being the centre of attention.

He added to People magazine: "I tend to keep things low-key for my birthdays in general. It's so much attention that it can be a bit much. But it's nice when people do things to celebrate."

Jessica Simpson has a gay dogJoe Jonas Reportedly Joining Ex Taylor Swift In ‘Valentine’s Day’