Monday, September 28, 2009

Cheryl Cole buying Simon Cowell teeth whitener

Cheryl Cole buying Simon Cowell teeth whitener


Cheryl Cole is buying Simon Cowell teeth whitener for his birthday.

The Girls Aloud beauty has joked she will splash out on the beauty product when the music mogul – who is famed for his dazzling teeth - turns 50 next month.

Cheryl – who works alongside Simon on the judging panel for British talent show 'The X Factor’ – quipped: 'I’ll buy him some teeth bleach whitener! No, I’m joking, I shall have to think about it.'

Cheryl also admitted she is a huge fan of Beyonce Knowles and even embarrassed herself when she met the 'Crazy in Love’ singer.

She added to Britain’s Hello! magazine: 'I’m obsessed with Beyonce. When I met her I turned into an absolute gabbling fool, 'You are what every woman should aspire to be, you are amazing, I love you!’ I was so embarrassed.'

The 'Fight For This Love’ singer – who is married to soccer player Ashley Cole – also revealed she is keen to have children but not in the near future because she is enjoying her career at the moment.

She said: 'This is the most fulfilling time of my life ever. I am in a really positive place and I feel like I need to enjoy every single second of it.'

‘Harry Potter’ Star Emma Watson On ‘Awkward’ Kiss With Rupert GrintCheryl Cole wants to buy her football team