Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Peter Andre says missing his kids is 'torture'

Peter Andre says missing his kids is torture


Peter Andre says being away from his children is 'torture'.

The 'Behind Closed Doors’ singer, whose divorce from glamour model Katie Price will be finalised on Wednesday (21.10.09), claims being away from the three children they raise is almost too much for him to bear.

He said: 'The only thing that has got to me through the whole divorce is missing the kids. It’s torture.'

Peter had a furious argument with Katie’s cage fighter boyfriend Alex Reid last week after Alex barred Peter from talking to the children.

The row came after Alex admitted Peter’s four-year-old son Junior had referred to him as 'Dad'.

Peter told Britain’s New! magazine: 'Alex talked about how he’s fallen in love with my kids and how Junior has called him Dad. Of course, I was hurt when I read this. What father wouldn’t be?

'He says he feels bad about spending so much time with someone else’s kids, but then proceeds to talk about them at length. Why would you do that if you felt bad?

'Every week I have to deal with something new. I don’t tell anyone what goes on and then it comes out and I have to put the story straight. I’m not sure what Kate is doing, but I’m not interested in all this tit for tat b*****ks.'

Peter added he won’t be celebrating when his marriage is formally dissolved – Katie is planning to throw a divorce party – instead planning to spend time at home with his children.

Jason Bateman And Kristen Bell Get Candid On ‘Couples Retreat’Oasis are ‘no longer’