Monday, October 5, 2009

Cheryl Cole wakes up sick of Cole career

Cheryl Cole wakes up sick of Cole career


Cheryl Cole wakes up in the middle of the night "sick with fear" about her solo career.

The Girls Aloud singer - who will release her debut solo album '3 Words' later this month - is terrified of stepping into the spotlight without her bandmates.

The 26-year-old star told Sugar magazine: "The thing is, for the past seven years the other girls have been my safety blanket. If I forget my words on stage or something, there's always four other girls that can pick it up.

"Now I'm completely on my own. I wake up in the middle of the night sick with pure fear going, 'What am I doing?' "

Even though she is frightened, Cheryl is also excited to be challenging herself by pursuing a venture on her own.

She explained: "It's good to feel frightened. Being out of your comfort zone isn't always a bad thing."

Megan Fox Reveals Her Fear Of Teenage Girls On MTV News’ ‘Behind The Screen’Cheryl Cole will not work with Chris Brown