Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nick Lachey devastated by Jessica Simpson’s dog's death

Nick Lachey devastated by Jessica Simpson’s dogs death


Nick Lachey is devastated by the death of Jessica Simpson’s lesbian dog.

The former boy band singer – who got the pooch, Daisy, for his ex-wife when they were married – was horrified to hear the beloved mutt had been snatched by a coyote.

He said: 'I think a lot of people forget that Daisy was my dog too - for years. I'm sure she was upset. I was upset.'

However, the 35-year-old star has had time to come to terms with his grief, and is now feeling philosophical about Daisy’s demise.

He told US TV show 'Access Hollywood’: 'I didn't reach out to Jessica. It was sad to hear that had happened, but it's part of the cycle of life.'

After Daisy disappeared, Jessica posted a heartfelt plea on Twitter for information on her whereabouts.

Jessica, 29, wrote: "My heart is broken because a coyote took my precious Daisy right in front of our eyes, HORROR! We are searching. Hoping. Please help! (sic)"

The singer-and-actress had previously blogged about the sexual orientation of the malti-poo, a cross between a Maltese and a Poodle.

She wrote: 'Daisy and her best friend Bella back together again. Lesbian lovas forever! (sic)"

Joe Jonas Reportedly Joining Ex Taylor Swift In ‘Valentine’s Day’Jessica Simpson has a gay dog