Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jennifer Aniston follows flying ritual

Jennifer Aniston follows flying ritual


Jennifer Aniston follows a ritual every time she flies.

The 'Love Happens’ star – who lives a jet-set lifestyle – is very superstitious and always sticks to the same routine every time she boards a plane.

She is quoted as saying: "If I walk onto an airplane, I always have to go on with my right foot first and tap the outside of the plane.

'I have always done it. For luck. Someone told me to do it and I don't remember when that was. But it's kind of stuck."

Jennifer is not the only superstitious celebrity.

Earlier this year, Chris Martin revealed he can't go on stage until he's brushed his teeth.

The Coldplay frontman has a specific pre-concert ritual and admits he would struggle to sing a note if he didn't give his gnashers a good scrub first.

He said: "For me, there are about 18 things I have to do before I can go out to perform - most of them are too ridiculous to repeat! One is I have to brush my teeth before I go on stage, otherwise I just don't feel smart enough."

Jennifer Hudson thinks her seven-week-old son talks to herJennifer Aniston Says ‘Love Happens’ Goes To Some ‘Dark Places’