Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jessica Simpson gets lingerie moods

Jessica Simpson gets lingerie moods


Jessica Simpson's mood depends on her underwear.

The 29-year-old singer "strongly believes" her bra and knickers "set the tone" for her whole day.

The blonde beauty - who recently designed her own range of underwear - said: "Of course I love lingerie. What girl doesn't? My lingerie reflects the way I'm feeling when I wake up and helps me set the tone for my day. I wear whatever my mood calls for.

"Lingerie is a special part of what you wear every day. It's fun to pick different colours and styles. What you wear underneath your clothes helps define the outfit, whether T-shirt bras, push-up bras, different patterns and colours - you always have to choose what works best."

As soon as her underwear ranges hits stores, Jessica has vowed to "live" in it.

She added to Women's Wear Daily website: "It is important to me personally to be able to wear my own line. It's a great collection of feminine, sexy, regular and full-figured bras which are going to be amazing.

"We are also working on a sleepwear collection that I know I will live in. We have focused on using really soft fabrics that feel good against your skin. The whole line centres around great basics for every day that are comfortable and fit your body.

"We spent a lot of time on the details. I really wanted to make this line special!"


‘New Moon’ Stars Still Find Comic-Con ‘Terrifying’Oasis will be missed by Ronaldo