Friday, August 21, 2009

Calvin Harris seeks Robbie collaboration

Calvin Harris seeks Robbie collaboration


CALVIN HARRIS has admitted that he would like to work with Robbie Williams.

The Scottish producer said the former Take That was highest on his wish list of artists to collaborate with.

Speaking to the Daily Star, he said: "I want to work with Robbie, he's my number one target now.

"I think he's just finished his new album with Trevor Horn though. Maybe he can come help me on my next record instead."

When he spoke to digitalspy.co.uk recently, Harris confirmed that he had been in contact with Williams.

He said: "I did get an email from Robbie Williams the other day, which was just mental.

"He sent me a picture of him, the Spice Girls and Boyzone wearing ridiculous '90s pop outfits and said, 'Please stop being a popstar because you're making us all look bad'. I thought that was a really nice thing to do."

Harris also recently confirmed that he was planning to collaborate with both Katy Perry and Kylie Minogue on their new albums.


Robbie distracted by Jay KayPeter Jackson Proud Of ‘Fiercely Original’ ‘District 9′