Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sharon Osbourne will always have bulimia

Sharon Osbourne will always have bulimia


Sharon Osbourne will never be free from bulimia.

The 'America’s Got Talent’ judge has suffered from the eating disorder since she was a teenager and while she now has it under control, she admits it she will always have issues with food.

Sharon – who had gastric band surgery in 1999 – said: 'If I’m honest, I don’t think I’ll ever be totally free from that. It’s much more under control but food for me will never be easy.'

Sharon – who is married to rocker Ozzy Osbourne – has likened her relationship with food to the one Ozzy has with drink and drugs, addictions which have plagued him most of his life.

She said: 'Absolutely. I used it as a shield. It was a way to fend off rejection - you’ll never want me, look how fat I am. I’ll be the fat, funny one.'

Last week, Sharon claimed she is successful because she is "short, fat and hairy".

The TV star - who began her career as a rock manager - worked harder to have a thriving career because of her imperfections.

Sharon - who has undergone multiple cosmetic procedures to improve her looks - told Psychologies magazine: "My achievements are down to my looks, or lack of them. I'm not putting myself down, that's the truth.

"Being short, fat and hairy means you have to develop a brain and personality and be fun and smart and learn to get on with people and make deals."





50 Cent Says ‘Streets Of Blood’ Film Comes From ‘A Rebellious Place’