Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens perfected songs by playing computer games

Vanessa Hudgens perfected songs by playing computer games


Vanessa Hudgens perfected the rock songs in her new film by playing computer games.

The 20-year-old actress - who plays a teenage rocker in 'Bandslam' - has revealed she and her co-stars practised before their scenes by using a Nintendo Wii interactive games console.

The brunette beauty is quoted as saying: "We would not stop playing Rock Band! It was ridiculous. When we had lunch breaks we would go into the trailers and play Rock Band and I sucked at the drums.

"Ryan Donowho, who is the drummer in the movie, was incredible. He could play it on expert and not miss a single beat so I was intimidated by that and everybody else was good at guitar so I usually got stuck with vocals."

Rock Band is an interactive music game that allows users to play a variety of instruments or sing along to popular songs. This is not the first time Vanessa has been intimidated by a co-star. She recently revealed she was "freaked out" by 'Beastly' actor Alex Pettyfer's scary costume.

She said: "It was crazy, I saw the picture of his 'Beast' make-up for like a millisecond and then I was like, 'Oh no, I can't look!'

"I waited until I got to see him in person and it moved me in a really weird and peculiar way. It's so mind-blowing the prosthetics they've done on him. He changes as a complete person. I was freaked out, honestly."

Morrissey box set details announced‘New Moon’ Wolf Kiowa Gordon Talks About The Pack