Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oasis will be missed by Ronaldo

Oasis will be missed by Ronaldo


CRISTIANO RONALDO has said that the one thing he will miss about Manchester is Oasis.

The footballer, who left Manchester United for Real Madrid earlier this summer, said the band are his favourite.

Quoted in The Sun, he said: "I will be honest, I didn't even know who they were when I first arrived in Manchester, but you can't live there long without knowing who they are.

"The lads in the dressing room loved them, especially the English boys. When I came to England I was into my techno, but I think Oasis are one of my favourite bands now."

He added that he thinks they are better than The Beatles and his favourite track is 'Champagne Supernova'.

Ronaldo also admitted that he used to see them around Manchester, but was too nervous to approach them.

He said: "I saw them around town a couple of times but never spoke to them. They didn't look that approachable but sometimes these artistic types are like that."

Jackson’s family worried about bodysnatchersWill ‘New Moon’ Soundtrack Include Thom Yorke And Kings Of Leon?