Monday, June 9, 2008

Morissette 'Happy' For Ex Ryan Reynolds

(June 9) - Considering singer Alanis Morissette has made a career out of angsty alt-rock, one might think she'd be a little ticked at ex-boyfriend Ryan Reynolds' recent engagement to actress Scarlett Johansson.But as Morissette revealed in the latest issue of Newsweek, that's not the case.
"I'm really happy for him," she told the magazine.Morissette also went on to address her trademark 'angry' image, admitting that it took her awhile to express it publicly."I think anger is an incredible life force, and I'm proud of my own anger. I think so much of it has to do with where you channel it. I'd been repressing for a long time [that] I was very passive-aggressive," said the singer. "So alot was squashed down, and all of a sudden I had this freedom to write whatever I wanted, so of course this was going to come out."'Underneath'




Kanye Rips ‘Miserable’ Magazine Writer