Thursday, June 5, 2008

Aguilera Waves Off Hard-Partying Rumors

(June 5) - Caring for a newborn child is exhausting work, and pop diva Christina Aguilera isn't shy to admit she enjoys an occasional night out with husband Jordan Bratman every now and then.
Gossip blogs are buzzing with reports of Aguilera, 27, partying in the wee hours, but the "Beautiful" singer thinks she's "more than allowed" to get out of the house after spending all day with son Max, who was born in January."I spend all day with my son and once in a while if I want to go out and have a mommy-daddy night with my husband, I am more than allowed to do that," Aguilera, who gave birth to son Max in January, told Access Hollywood.What's Your Take?

Aguilera rejects reports that she's back to her hard-partying Xtina ways and points out that the media isn't telling the whole story. This past weekend, she was spotted at a Las Vegas nightclub, however she was there to celebrate the launch of her line of jewelry."They never air [footage] of the paparazzi actually pulling up beside my husband and being like, 'When is she going to leave the house? I have been trying to get a picture of her for weeks,'" Aguilera said. "Everybody has an opinion and everybody sometimes wants to cause drama and be mean spirited, but it’s something that comes with what you do and I learned that very early on."The singer's social calender isn't the only thing people are talking about. Since emerging after having Max, the singer's more pronounced physique has garnered plenty of attention -- but she takes it in stride."It's funny, me and my husband crack up about the bra sizes that we have been through since the pregnancy and delivery," she said. "It's nuts to know what the female body’s capable of."In recent months, Christina's body has slowly returned to pre-pregnancy form."I am not someone that likes to work out," she explained to Access Hollywood. "I would love to just relax or do something else you but I do because I feel good afterwards. It makes me feel good to see muscle definition and to just feel better health wise."I think it is so important to be able to do that so really it is all mentally pushing yourself towards your goal," she continued. "I went through a whole course of weight training and cardio and boxing and things like that but it is also your food and making sure that you eat pretty clean throughout."


Amy Winehouse Quits 007 Theme Project
Aguilera Talks New Bra Size After Baby