Thursday, June 26, 2008

Kanye West Upset Over Bonnaroo Blame

(June 26) - Outspoken rapper Kanye West is hitting back at those who fault him for playing two hours late at the music festival Bonnaroo.West wrote an angry entry on his blog to tell his side of the story, where he said that he was "typing so f----- hard [he] might break [his] f------ Mac Book Air."

"Call me any name you want ...arrogant, conceited, narcissistic, racist, metro, f-- whatever you can think of. But never say I didn't give my all," West exclaims."Bonnaroo should have released a statement in my defense but sine they haven't let's break down the walls on this 'Truman Show' and let you know what really occurred," West continues in all caps.The rapper then blames the organizers for the problems."We were obviously dealing with f------ idiots who didn't really have the capacity to really put on this show properly. They tried 2 give me a time slot were it was still light outside. I have a f------ light show dumb a---, it's not called glow in the dark for no reason squid brains!"The 'Gold Digger' also says Pearl Jam played an hour longer than expected, which didn't leave enough time for Kanye's show to be set up, forcing him to go on at nearly 4:30 in the morning, when he had been scheduled to play at 2:30.Kanye does end up apologizing to those fans who were in attendance."I'm sorry to everyone that I didn't have the ability 2 give the performance I wanted to. I'm sorry."


Get Back on the Road Fast After an Accident; GEICO Opens Auto Repair Xpress in West Chester
Kanye Rips ‘Miserable’ Magazine Writer
Kanye’s Delays Peeve Bonnaroo Crowd