Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Carrie Underwood Says She's Not Sexy

(June 9) - 'American Idol' winner Carrie Underwood isn't arrogant when it comes to her looks and personality."I don't consider myself sexy ... I'm kind of a nervous person in general. I'm socially awkward. I'm not tall and sensuous. I usually wear sweats everywhere I go. Oh, and I burp a lot," the country superstar tells Cosmopolitan, Usmagazine.com reports.
In the same interview, she discusses how important monogamy is in a relationship."Cheating is a deal breaker -- If you cheat, you're gone," Underwood says.The 'Last Name' singer also reveals what she thinks is the best way to handle a breakup."Getting revenge on a guy is just not worth it to me. The best revenge I can think of is becoming famous."


Carrie Underwood Joins Grand Ole Opry