Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wilson Vows to Get into 'Playboy Shape'

(May 24) - Carnie Wilson's battle of the bulge has been well documented over the years. Now the singer and former TV host is determined to have her revenge on those who mock her current weight."Keep watching me, I have already lost 15 pounds and I have 35 to go! I will be back in Playboy shape in no time. Just watch me!," Wilson told MomLogic.
Wilson has already taped a segment for 'The Tyra Banks Show,' due to air June 9, in which she discusses here weight issues with the former supermodel. Banks, too, has been subject to mockery from some corners of the Internet for her own struggles with her weight.Wilson told Banks she wants to set a good example for her daughter."Judge Carnie for her actions, her courageous actions, rather than the size of her hiney," said Wilson.


Hef Wants Miley Cyrus for Playboy
The Simpson-Wentz Wedding Watch