Thursday, May 8, 2008

Britney Owes Sis Jamie Lynn a Baby Gift

(May 7) - Where's the gift from sis? Jamie Lynn Spears is still waiting for Britney's present, following last weekend's baby shower in Louisiana. The 17-year-old Spears told OK! magazine about her baby blast and the countdown to her June due date."It was wonderful to be able to spend time with (Britney) and just be girls again. We painted our nails and did stupid stuff, and we had our private time too," says Jamie Lynn. "To be able to be in the privacy of our own home and just be sisters again was wonderful." Get Family Photos and More Details from Jamie Lynn
Over 20 friends attended the shower at Britney's Serenity estate in Kentwood, LA. 'Zoey 101' star Jamie Lynn says she received the essentials, including Dr. Brown baby bottles and a travel sling.But there wasn't any gift from Britney just yet. "She has a special thing but hasn't given it to me yet. She won't tell me what it is, but she said she didn't want to give it to me that day. I'm really excited to find out what it is."Spears is expecting a baby girl, but says that her and fiance Casey Aldridge, 18, haven't settled on names yet. "I'm thinking hard. No one has given me any suggestions. I wish they would!" Spears tells OK! that the time hasn't been right to plan a wedding just yet."I'm just so focused on the baby, I can't think of anything else. When things settle down, [a wedding] will be my first priority."What parenting advice did Britney, who just gained extra visitation rights with Sean Preston and Jayden James, have for her baby sis? "She said, 'There are going to be some long nights, but it is completely worth it.'"Will Britney Make It Home for the Birth?Jamie Lynn Tells OK!


Usher Bashes Celebs Who ‘Pimp’ Babies
Is Lindsay Too Close to Nicole’s Man?