Saturday, September 3, 2011

Drake: Bieber should cuss like me


Email this story Printable version Drake thinks it would have been 'so G' if Justin Bieber had kept the remix of his song Trust Issues unedited. Justin debuted the track over the weekend, with many wondering if he would keep the song's profanities in. However, the Canadian singer decided to refrain from using the swear words, instead opting for a different take on the lyrics. Drake wishes Justin had kept the song in its original form. "I wish he would've left all the cuss words in it. I feel like that would've been so G, if he would've done all the swearing," he told MTV News. "I was excited when I heard he remixed it, because there was like a gang of swearing in that song. I was like, 'Oh, we're about to hear the transformation of Bieber.'" Justin changed the context of the lyrics throughout. Drake's version includes the line: "You know what I'm sippin'/ I teach you how to mix it/ But you're the only one, 'cause I don't trust these b***hes." Justin is renowned for his religious upbringing and clean living and modified the lyrics in his version to: "You just need to listen/ Teach you how to fix it/ 'Cause you're the only one, because I don't trust these women." Drake was impressed with Justin's effort. The American rapper says the teen sensation's remake of the song was credit to his talent. "He's like a talented kid... from Canada, so to hear him even remix that song is crazy," he said. "That's incredible." © Cover Media To be in with a chance of winning 1000 CDs including rare, signed and promotional copies simply 'like' our Award Winning facebook page here! And double your chances by following us on Twitter Follow @MusicNewsWeb For all DVD, Blu-Ray and other film related prizes visit our sister site film-news.co.uk competitions page here. Good luck!