Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Alexandra Burke doesn’t want any gifts for Christmas

Alexandra Burke doesn’t want any gifts for Christmas


The 'Bad Boys’ singer is looking forward to spending the festive season with her family and says that just spending time with her loved ones is enough for her – though she would be happy with a new wardrobe.

She said; 'I’ll be at home with the family in London. I couldn’t be anywhere else. We all cook and have family meals together when we can so it’s going to be a great day.

'I don’t want any presents, I’m just happy being with them. That sounds cheesy doesn’t it? OK, clothes I guess. A girl can never have too many shoes and clothes!'

Although she would be happy with nothing, Alexandra is struggling to figure out what to buy her family.

The 21-year-old pop star added: 'I’m actually still thinking about what to get them. I’m still madly saving to buy a house for my mother but of course I’ll treat them.'

Brittany Murphy, Ashton Kutcher Discuss Love In 2002Lady Gaga has over 20 wigs