Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nicole Scherzinger is set to marry Lewis Hamilton

Nicole Scherzinger is set to marry Lewis Hamilton

Email this storyPrintable version

The Pussycat Dolls singer - who has been dating the British Formula 1 driver since 2008 - is ready to start trying for a baby but wants to get married before she has children.

Nicole, 32, said: "I'm really traditional - I'd want to be married before we have kids and that's something we'll hopefully be doing soon. Lewis is always telling me that I'd be a really good mom and I know he'd be a great dad. I love kids and I'm feeling broody."

The pop beauty - who recently appeared as a guest judge on Simon Cowell's pop star search show 'The X Factor' - admits she and 25-year-old Lewis are so happy together people can find them a bit "sickly".

She said in an interview with Now magazine: "He organised a weekend to Paris a couple of years ago. We walked around holding hands and had candlelit dinners. It's probably kind of sickly if you were looking at us but it was so romantic."

According to Nicole, Lewis is so smitten with her he often travels across the globe after a race to see her for just one night.

She revealed: "He's really sweet - he'll fly halfway across the world to see me perform for just one night, then fly back again to where he needs to be."



Nicole Scherzinger’s driving terrifies Lewis HamiltonVanessa Hudgens Grows Up In ‘Rent’ At The Hollywood Bowl