Monday, September 27, 2010

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine to stop singing about women

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine to stop singing about women

Email this storyPrintable version

The 'Misery' singer admits it is 'absolutely ridiculous' how many models are featured in the band's songs, videos and album covers, and is planning for the group to take a new direction.

Speaking of the situation, Adam said: ' need to find something else to harp on about, you know? I am aware of that.

' don't think anyone on planet Earth wants to see me kissing another girl. It is absolutely ridiculous at this point. We're ready to change that. Definitely.

' don't know if I can stomach doing that again. But, you know what? There are some amazing things on the horizon; we have some pretty cool ideas about our next record.

'We want to change things up, absolutely, it's getting a bit tired.'

Adam also admits he had to come to terms with turning 30 while making the band's third album, 'Hands All Over'.

He added: ' have Peter Pan syndrome, I guess, I don't really want to grow up. I think that when I turned 30, it forced me to mature in some ways and still maintain my childish ways in others.'



U2 rift as Adam Clayton sues financial managerAdam Brody Says His Kristen Stewart Comments Were ‘Ungentlemanly’