Friday, October 14, 2011

Taylor Swift releases ‘dream’ fragrance


Email this story Printable version Taylor Swift is 'enchanted' by her new fragrance's scent. Taylor's perfume Wonderstruck hit stores in America this month. Choosing the fragrance's name was a deeply personal experience for the singer. 't's a line from my song Enchanted and the line says, 'I'm wonderstruck blushing all the way.' I've always loved that line and that phrase, 'wonderstruck.' You don't hear it very often,' Taylor explained TV show Good Morning America today. Taylor ruminated on the title for years. The 21-year-old musician has had this ambition since she was a teenager. ' just felt like if I ever got the chance to make a fragrance - which I've dreamed of doing since I was about 14 years old - Ever since I wrote that song I thought that would be the title,' Taylor explained. 'And I'd want to [create a] great fragrance that smelled the way that word feels.' Taylor spent nearly a year creating her fragrance while performing concerts on her Speak Now World Tour. When on stage, Taylor focuses less on perfume and more on inspiration. She writes song lyrics on her arms to keep her focused. ' choose [the lyrics] just based on how I'm feeling that day. It's sort of a mood ring,' Taylor said. 't's random. It's always other artists' lyrics. But it's like if I think a line is clever or a line applies to how I'm feeling that day - it can be anything like that. It's always something that for some reason applies to me that day.' © Cover Media To be in with a chance of winning 1000 CDs including rare, signed and promotional copies simply 'like' our Award Winning facebook page here! And double your chances by following us on Twitter Follow @MusicNewsWeb For all DVD, Blu-Ray and other film related prizes visit our sister site film-news.co.uk competitions page here. Good luck!