Monday, July 26, 2010

Kelly Osbourne used to think shed be dead before she turned 25

Kelly Osbourne used to think shed be dead before she turned 25

Email this storyPrintable version

The reality TV star ' who was previously addicted to prescription drugs ' finds it 'scary' that so many people have lost their lives after taking high quantities of the same medications she used to abuse.

She said: 'Five years ago I thought I'd be dead, or real close to it, by now. It's one of those things where other people's tragedy brings it home. The amount of people who have died this year alone from the same stuff I've done is scary.

'The biggest drug dealers in the world are doctors. And there are a lot of doctors in Los Angeles.'

However, the 26-year-old star ' who recently split from fiance Luke Worrall ' explained she now enjoys a more sedate lifestyle, and has swapped wild nights out for sweating it out at the gym.

She said: ' don't go out in LA. What am I going to do in a club? I've done it a million times since I was 12! If I want to dance, I'll put on my CD player and dance around my room.

''ve become addicted to the gym. I work out every day for half an hour, unless I'm with a trainer, and then it's more.'



Taylor Swift loves Lady Gaga‘Batman 3′ Can Go In ‘Any Direction,’ ‘Dark Knight’ Star Aaron Eckhart Says